Tuesday 3 June 2008

The same offer twice in one day!! Maybe if i replyied to both i'd be twice as rich (or not)

Good day, 
My name is Stevie Kwasa. I work with

the Ghana oil pipe line construction project commission. I am the

Personal Assistant to the contract award committee Chairman, in charge

of allocating oil pipe line contracts. This commission was recently

introduced after the recent discovery of crude oil in a very Commercial

quantity, and was launched last year, when the United States president

Mr. Bush visited Ghana. The Ghana Oil Pipeline commission, are giving

out multi-million dollar pipeline contracts to foreign investors, and with

the aid of the united nations, 33% upfront of total contract sum will be

given to the foreign contractors who are successful in getting approved

for the
contract.
Being the PA to the contract award committee

chairman, I am very much in the position to include your name or

company name as one of the nominated foreign contractors to secure a

multi-million dollar contract. Immediately we get your name approved,

you will be paid 33% upfront of the total contract sum. I will indeed be

glad if you can immediately call me on my private direct line, So I can

brief you in details what we both stand to benefit from this great business

opportunity. I Will be expecting to hear from you today. Delay is not

encouraged, as every top government official is interested in bringing

their own foreign investors. I look forward to hear from you soon.


Best Regards, Mr. Stevie Kwasa.
Ghana Oil

Co.
International government owned
PO Box 3183, Accra,

Ghana
Direct Line: +233 2724 11835
http://goilonline.com/web/

No comments: