Wednesday 28 May 2008

A bit more creative than usual, I do like the bit about everything being done "...with my reputation as an Attorney."

Dear Freind,

Pls accept my warm apology for contacting you this way since we have never met
before, I am Barrister David Irwin personal attorney to Mr. John Rusnak an American
who deals on foreign currency with Allfirst Financial Bank in IRELAND. My client Mr.
John Rusnak is falsely accused by Allfirst Financial Bank of financial recklessness
involving some millions of Euros during his Seven (7) yrs of foreign currency
business trade/transaction with the bank.

For More Information's Visit The Web link below: -
http://www.rte.ie/news/2002/0206/aib.html

Because of the sensitive nature of the investigations surrounding my client
activities with Allfirst Financial Bank during my client Seven (7) yrs of foreign
currency business trade/transaction with them, i have been given the mandate by my
client to contact you for immediate assistance. Your role of assistance is to stand
in as one of my client foreign currency business partner, this will enable you help
my client (Mr. John Rusnak) accommodate some millions of Euros plus the accumulated
interest which my client deposited with a Security Firm.

Please for security reasons; keep everything about this transaction to yourself
until the funds is transfer from the Security Firm and be rest assured that this
transaction would be done legally with my reputation as an Attorney. Upon your
wiliness to confirm your full assistance, I will then let you know the modalities of
this transaction and your percentage for your assistance.

N.B Please only serious minded person should contact me for details & thanks for
your understanding and kind support.

Sincerely

Barr. David Irwin
Attorney At Law
Irwin Chambers & Associate
Email: davidirwin@lawyer.com

No comments: